Interesting talks at UCLA

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Interesting talks at UCLA
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:48:10 -0800

My appologies to those who live outside the greater Los Angeles area,
but I thought that I'd  point out a few upcoming talks here at UCLA that
might be of interest to other subscribers.

Upcoming talks in the Marschak Colloquium include Manfred Eigen (Nobel
laureate and author of "Laws of the Game"), February 27th talking on
"Darwinian Evolution and Multidimensional Fitness Landscapes" and Thomas
Schelling, patron saint of Agent Based Modeling, March 20th talking on
"Rationality and it's alternatives."

For more detailed information visit:
    http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/research/marschak/

Also on Friday afternoon February 27th, Davide E. Goldberg, author of
the classic  "Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine
Learning" will give a talk in Bunche Hall, Room 5288, 3:30-5:00 PM.

E-mail me if you need directions.
-Benedikt

Benedikt Stefansson                 address@hidden
Department of Economics, UCLA       Fax. (310) 825-9528
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477          Tel. (310) 825-1777