Is there a Java version of Swarm?

From: Joy zhang
Subject: Is there a Java version of Swarm?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:28:30 +0800

Hi,everyone:
I am a graduate student in the Institute of Computing ,Chinese Academy
of Sciences.I am doing my research on a natural language interface for
Internet,and I am trying to  use swarm mechanism.I had subscribed to
swarm support list for about a month,and searched Santafe Site for many
times,but I am still not very clear about whether there is a Java
version Swarm?

 I would appreciate it  sincerely  for  your advice on using Swarm to
natural language processing .

Joy
from Beijing,China
Feb. 24,1998