Re: BLT/Irix

From: Robert E. Bell
Subject: Re: BLT/Irix
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:01:10 -0800

I'm using TCL7.6p2 and TK4.2p2   (Marcus...what were you using?)
Btw, what are the minimums for swarm-1.0.5?  Is there somewhere
that describes what the minimum versions for supported software
are? Or should one just assume that the minimum version on the
ftp site is OK? (since the ftp site has tcl7.6 and 7.4...blt2.3 and 2.1)

Also, I have always had difficulty compiling blt on irix for some
reason (even back in beta days)...and blt has usually been the
source for runtime errors on irix.  Has anyone else had difficulty?
Maybe it's  just our system setups...argh.

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> RB> Has anyone built BLT2.3 on Irix 5.3?
>
> What version of Tcl and Tk are you using?  (It worked fine for me.)

One word frees us of all the weight and pain
of life: that word is love.  --- Sophocles

Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's
need, but not every man's greed.  --- M. Gandhi

Robert E. Bell
Department of Geography
University Of California, Los Angeles
Email: address@hidden