Re: open-source 3D visualization package

From: Ken Cline
Subject: Re: open-source 3D visualization package
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:28:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Theodore C. Belding wrote:

> IBM has released the source code to a 3D data
> visualization package called Data Explorer. It runs
> under Windows, Linux, and Unix:
> http://www.research.ibm.com/dci/software.html

This post (and the other one that mentioned Data Explorer)
reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask:

Has anyone used the VisAD toolkit?  Does it have anything
that would be useful to the Swarm GUI?

(See: http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/visad.html)

Ken

Ken Cline                             address@hidden
SAIC                                 VOICE (410) 571-0413
Annapolis, MD                          FAX (301) 261-8427