Re: Batch mode option + customized option

From: Akiko Ogawa - RS/GIS lab
Subject: Re: Batch mode option + customized option
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:37:04 -0600 (MDT)

Marcus,

Thank you for the patch. I'm back from a trip today, and I added the correction
you made.
The comipler didn't recognize `getWithZone:key:' probably because we still use
version 2.0.1. Should we update our Swarm to 2.1.1., which is up to our busy
Paul Box, or is there any simple "downgrading" solution for this?

/opt/SDGgcc/2.95.1/bin/gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -Werror
-Wno-error  -DAPPNAME=coyote -DAPPVERSION=2.0 address@hidden
 -I/opt/SDGswarm/2.0.1/include main.m
main.m: In function `main':
main.m:56: warning: cannot find method.
main.m:56: warning: return type for `getWithZone:key:' defaults to id

Thanks.
Akiko Ogawa