Re: conformsTo

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: conformsTo
Date: 25 Jun 2000 23:56:19 -0600

DA> Hello to everyone.  Just a little question. Could someone show me
DA> an example of using "conformsTo" or tell me if it appear s in any
DA> of the sample codes. In the documentation there is not so much
DA> information about it.

That's because it's part of the Objective C language and not part of
Swarm.

Try:

 http://www.toodarkpark.org/computers/objc/moreobjc.html#835

and search in the page for `conformsTo'.  There's some sample code and
a few short examples there.

Alex
--
Alex Lancaster * address@hidden * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242