CREATE_PROBE_DISPLAY

From: Matt Gaston
Subject: CREATE_PROBE_DISPLAY
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:26:00 -0400

Under Solaris 7 (2.7) I have built Swarm from source successfully.  Now,
I am having a problem somewhere in the CREATE_PROBE_DISPLAY macro.  The
best description of the problem is a segmentation fault.  Any ideas
where to start?  I thought I would ask the list before I start editting
the code.

The seg fault occurs even in the simplest examples (simpleObserverBug2)!

Thanks,
Matt