Object wrappers and Lists in ObjectiveC and Java

From: Marie-Edith Bissey
Subject: Object wrappers and Lists in ObjectiveC and Java
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:43:39 +0100 (WET DST)

Dear all,

As a learning exercise, I am writing the same simple program in Swarm
using ObjectiveC and Java.
- In ObjectiveC, I need to write a `wrapper' class in order to
transform integers into objects before putting them into a swarm List
- From what I seem to understand, in Java, I could just use the Java
List class and forget all about object wrappers.

Is this right?

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Yours,

Marie-Edith.

Marie-Edith Bissey
Universita` del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro"
Facolta` di Science Politiche         email: address@hidden
Corso Borsalino 50                    tel: +39-0131-283749
15 100 Alessandria -- ITALIA          fax: +39-0131-263030