Problem with using RAM

From: Jozef Babjak
Subject: Problem with using RAM
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:49:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I have some problem with using a RAM during running simulation. Everything
running well, but when used memory is approximately 210MB (Kaffe.exe have
alocated approximately 134MB RAM). I obtain this message in terminal window:

/src/Swarm/swarm/src/misc/xmalloc.c:26 xmalloc
      0 [sig] Kaffe 1032 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
            Kaffe.exe.stackdump

and Kaffe.exe.stackdump contains this message:

60001038 [sig] Kaffe 1032 sig_send: wait for sig_complete event failed,
sig 11, rc 258, Win32 error 0
60001577 [main] Kaffe 1032 sig_send:
wait for sig_complete event failed, sig 6, rc 258, Win32 error 0

I need to allow more memory for program. My system is:

Windows 2000 Professional SP 1
Swarm 2.1.1
AMD Duron 735MHz
640 MB RAM