Re: how to get the probe display in jheatbugs to work?

From: Tim Howe
Subject: Re: how to get the probe display in jheatbugs to work?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:09:43 -0700

Thanks to Methot, Alex, AND Russell. I'll have to read the FAQ as soon as I finish reading the SUG, the SRG, simple*.java, and jheatbugs!

I've put this line into the constructor of the version of HeatbugObserverSwarm.java that I will be contributing:

    System.out.println ("\nIn each field you change in the probe display, press Enter.\n");

- Tim