Distributed Swarm in Java

From: Jules X. Junker
Subject: Distributed Swarm in Java
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:20:47 -0400

Hi,

I am new to the Swarm community.  (I have one week of experience.)  I want to run some distributed Swarm simulations using Java.  I want these simulations to be all in the same time-step.

Is there any support in Swarm for this kind of thing?

Has anyone else implemented any Java based, distributed swarms.  Can you give me an idea of how to approach this?

I am currently using Swarm 2.0.1, but I am planning to upgrade to Swarm 2.1.1.

Thanks in advance,

Jules Junker