swarm-2.2-pretest-2 problems

From: Mamei Marco (NRC/Boston)
Subject: swarm-2.2-pretest-2 problems
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:47:42 -0400

Hi everyone, I've just installed the very latest version of swarm:
Swarm-2.2-pretest-2.
I am using Win 2000, latest cygwin, and jbuilder 5. Everything seems to
work, but I have two problems:

1> Almost all the simulations when I try to quit them with quit button,
gives the following error:
unable to register TclNotifier window class
(I had the same problem with swarm-2.1.1)

2> TestPixMap still desn't work, when I try to run it Windows comes up
with a:
Javaw Application Error
The instruction at "0x.(program counter)...." referenced memory at
"0X00000000". the memory could not be read.
Jbuilder says tha this is an error occurrd outside the JVM in the native
code.
(I had the same problem with swarm-2.1.1, but only in very few cases)

Ok, thanks for any suggestions

Marco