Swarm 2.2 and my IDE

From: Fred Wan
Subject: Swarm 2.2 and my IDE
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:31:07 +0100

Hi, I've installed Swarm 2.2 (and before uninstalled 2.1.1), and although I
haven't installed it in the Cygwin root, it is functioning properly with
some adaptations to .bash_login. However, I've tried everything I could
think about and I just can't get Swarm 2.2 to work properly with my IDE
(Visual Cafe). Swarm 2.1.1 did work properly with it, and I'm using the same
configuration. Compiling works OK, but running results in the following
error message:

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Setting of property "java.compiler" is
ignored
StartSimpleBug.class successfully loaded
The vm 'Java VM#1' that you attached to does not support the following
debugging features:
Restart Method command, Incremental Debugging
Exception caught: G:\Swarm-2.2\bin\javaswarm.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
    at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
    at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:25)
    at StartSimpleBug.main(StartSimpleBug.java:13)
Exception in thread "main"

It's probably due to a system variable I have to set...
Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks,
Fred Wan.