Random Seeds.

From: Hoe Kok Meng
Subject: Random Seeds.
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:55:40 +0800

Hi,

  I would like to reproduce some of the results of the
swarm-based
clustering algorithm that I'm working on. I'm calling two of the
RNGs
provided: uniformIntRand and uniformDblRand.

  Is there a way to retrieve the random seed from executing
"./<program> -s" from
the command line?  Also, how do I initialize specific seed(s)
for the RNGs called?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Kok Meng