Re: Mystical segfault

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Mystical segfault
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:32:32 -0500 (EST)

If changed the name of your class from Button to AButton
(or anything else you choose) and it didn't give that crash.
I don't know why offhand, but the reason I tried that
was that (a) I couldn't see anything wrong with what you had
and (b) there already is something called Button in Swarm
(and so maybe it was getting confused, tho I don't know why).

BTW, two other things:
a) don't you need to put that setCount on the create:
  statement for the Array?
  (either that or change to the createBegin:/createEnd approach).

b) It still crashes, when it tries to fire up the
  schedule.  I'll leave solving that as as exercise for the reader.

- r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)