Re: Bibliography/Member Page setup ready

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: Bibliography/Member Page setup ready
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:50:19 -0500

Oh, hell. The "reply to" should olnly go to Pietro. Now I have to change his password to something else and apologize vigorously.

But at least the rest of you can see the path to your page is something like:

http://www.ku.edu/~pauljohn/sdg/member_pages

pj

Paul E Johnson wrote:
Yours is:

http://www.ku.edu/~pauljohn/sdg/member_pages/Terna_Pietro.html

Your password is currently set as "pietro;1"

Pietro Terna wrote:

Here you have one of the ants lost in the biblio-space: what's the path to our personal pages?

        Pietro