Re: [Swarm-Support] Graph and GraphElement

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Graph and GraphElement
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:48:39 +0100

Hi
I am trying to modified another user contribution (the CRNN from JJ Merelo) and at some point he utilize the Graph protocol, (which is supposed to plot a data over time) but it is not clear for me why GraphElement utilize a method addX: Y: while it should be just add: doubt that the X axis should be time. (that´s what I rally need )
The method "AddX: (float) Xdata Y: (float) Ydata" is used for Graph Xy, not for Graph X vs time. Try to see the HeatBugs example (in heatBugObserverSwarm.m file) to see how to use the "usual" graph x vs time.
If you have further problems, contact me.
Regards.
                                        ALEX