[Swarm-Support] ObjectLoader replacement

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: [Swarm-Support] ObjectLoader replacement
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:49:37 -0000

Hello,
  once upon a time I used the ObjectLoader class (now deprecated) to quickly
and easily load values into an object via a probemap. Is there an easy way
to do this now? The Archiver protocol doesn't seem to offer exactly
equivalent functionality, which would be very nice as I'm doing some very
rapid prototyping for a client and time is money (I usually use XML for more
complex data input but something like the ObjectLoader would be perfect for
this more simple case).
  Thanks in advance for any help,
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Complex Systems Modelling Group (COSMIC)
Department of Earth Science and Engineering
Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493
Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 7444
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/