[Swarm-Support] How do I run the program?

From: Barry Sperling
Subject: [Swarm-Support] How do I run the program?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:41:42 -0500

Hello,
I just downloaded the swarm program and installed it on my Windows 2000 machine. The icon calls up a command prompt window with what I take as a "bash" prompt, but I don't know how to run swarm from there or how to run any example programs. I looked around on swarm.org but couldn't find any info on running it. What do I need to know to get started?
   Thanks,
      Barry