Re: [Swarm-Support] How do I run the program?

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] How do I run the program?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:14:37 -0600

I think in the faq there's a "what do I do now" thing, but you
might just look at this one I made for my students. I believe the commands in the terminal should be the same as in the Linux system

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/ps905/ConwayTutorial.txt

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/ps905/Conway_Example_Session.txt

Barry Sperling wrote:
Hello,
I just downloaded the swarm program and installed it on my Windows 2000 machine. The icon calls up a command prompt window with what I take as a "bash" prompt, but I don't know how to run swarm from there or how to run any example programs. I looked around on swarm.org but couldn't find any info on running it. What do I need to know to get started?
   Thanks,
      Barry