[Swarm-Support] Help !

From: coco mbale
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help !
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:47:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi!
I'm subscribed.

I have installed Swarm in the following situation:

Operating System: Windows XP
Cygwin: version 1.5.4-1 of cygwin1.dll
Java: j2sdk-1_4_2-windows-i586.exe
Swarm-2.2-pretest-10.tar.gz
JavaTutorial.zip
jheatbugs-2001-03-28.tar.gz
jmousetrap-2001-09-13.tar.gz
swarmapps-2.1.1.zip

When trying to check the installation, I have this
problem:

cd jheatbugs-2001-03-28/ (ok)
make (bash: make: command not found)
javaswarm StartHeatbugs (This application has failed
         to start because cygpng12.dll was not found.
         Re-installing the application may fix this
         problem)

Exception caught: C:\Swarm-2.2\bin\javaswarm.dll:
can’t find dependant libraries

Exception in thread “main”
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
At swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin <Native
Methode>
At swarm.SwarmGlobals.<clinit><Globals.java:39>
At StartHeatbugs.main<StartHeatbugs.java:15>

Thank you!