Re: [Swftools-common] Looking for developer to develop simple(ish) pdf2s

From: matt cline
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Looking for developer to develop simple(ish) pdf2swf viewer
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:34:52 -0700

Try out www.pdf2xml.com

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:08 AM, Rob Hofmeyr <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

We are looking for a developer (freelance or shop) to develop a pdf2swf
viewer. We are currently using fdview, but require extra functionality -
namely a percentage preloader and the ability to stream the swf file so
that the first page can be viewed immediately while the others load. We
would also like all pages to be shown in the swf with scrollbar
functionality to browse to a different page (think scribd approach).

Please contact me directly by email at: rhofmeyr {at} infology {dot}
net.

Kind regards,

Robert Hofmeyr