Re: [Swftools-common] XML.load()

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] XML.load()
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:00:49 +0000

Shouldn't that be .. which wiki would you like to test out?  There are
so many out there
to choose from.  Would you choose by heavy weight, lightweight, ease
of installation
and use, bleeding edge?   All have their good and bad points,  most
with sign up's of
one form or another,    Some suggestions, in no particular order of
preference.  Have
had most going at one time or another..

    DokuWiki  -  http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki
    MediaWiki  - http://www.mediawiki.org
    Twiki           - http://www.twiki.org/
    Spinner      - http://spinner-wiki.sourceforge.net/  ( site quirky )
    UseMod     - http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl ( as you are
Namazoo fan )

( for more, see  the likes of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wikis )

The reason for having a wiki, was again ..?

Chris.