Re: [Swftools-common] XML.load()

From: Roger Chinchilla
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] XML.load()
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:54:28 -0500

The main reason for the wiki is to avoid the same questions over and over and over...and over again. I have been signed up to this mailing list for the past month and I think, I may be wrong that the following makes up the most of the responses:

1. This is a known problem
2. Why don you try "pdf2swf -abracadabra filename.swf"
3. Can you please be more specific

I think if we have a wiki and a bug tracker this would be awesome.

Check this site out. Here you will be able to test them all out. Without a doubt it will have to be an Open Source Wiki.
http://www.wikimatrix.org/

Regards,

Roger