Re: [Swftools-common] Python modules

From: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Python modules
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:53:24 -0200

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 6:54 AM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:

> The current directory (i.e., the working directory of Python) should
> work. Or you can set PYTHONPATH.

Hmm. Something is wrong:

>>> import gfx
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named gfx

>>> glob.glob('*')
[ 'desktop.ini', 'gfx.dll', 'gfx2.5.zip', 'swftools-2009-02-11-1846.tar.gz']

I tried with gfx.dll on the current working directory as shown above
and also putting the dll on various sys.path directories
(c:\python2.5\DLL and site-packages), all were a no go. Maybe there is
a .pyd (wrapper) to go with the DLL somewhere? Do I need to register
the DLL or something? My system is Windows Vista 64, but being Python
a 32 bit app I don't think that makes any difference on the loading of
modules (since I have other modules like sqlite3.dll that work
perfectly)

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior (coredump)
MCSO, GRC Professional