Re: [Swftools-common] Issue with Fonts

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Issue with Fonts
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:59:15 +0000

On 4 March 2010 17:13, Ben Marchbanks <address@hidden> wrote:
> In your viewer did you do the conversion or are you rendering the SWF file I
> posted ?

I didn't use a viewer ( Joesph did ), merely Firefox 3,6.

I checked your swf with the above browser.  All was aok.   I also did
a straight conversion, using pdf2swf from SWFTools 0.9.0, logging the
output, e.g.

    pdf2swf -v [*]_23.pdf -o [*]_23.swf >> conversion_log

Again, there were no issues. The conversion_log file is attached for
you to view.

> The PDF was created by a printer workflow system - Result Export Task
> Processor and produces the anomalies.
> The client provided a new PDF created by InDesign CS3 and it renders
> correctly when converted.

Then you sort of know where to look for the monkey wrench! ;o)

Regards,

Chris.