Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:01:20 +0200

Way off topic, but, for those interested trivia junkies out there
who hadn't got a clue about what old Chrissy was on about,
here you go..

Lyrics are here:

http://www.soundback.co.uk/lyrics/THE-COCKERAL-CHORUS/Nice-One-Cyril/4513.php

Sound clip is at the bottom of this page:

http://www.footballandmusic.co.uk/he-scored-and-then-he-saved/

It refers to the late great Tottennham Hotspurs ( British football team )
player, and all round good egg, Cyril Knowles.

Enjoy!

Chris

PS I'm not a footballing chap myself, but, hey it's fun bit of trivia. ;o)