Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] gpdf2swf : export each page to an individual swf
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:36:39 +0100

On 6 May 2010 12:01, Mark Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
> Chris, you can generate one swf at a time in gpdf2swf but you can't auto
> generate two separate swfs for eg. You have to do one then the other - at
> least that's my experience.

Right, sorry, with you now.  A limitation which can be removed with a
bit of tweaking.  ( It's coded in Python with WxWidgits )

> Re the Flash version limited to 8 and below, we spoke in relation to Qpdf2swf,
> which gives an option to output a say a 10 page PDF as 10 swf files.

Missed the 'Q' bit in my quick scan of the message.  This Mr Cretu's  QT4 layer
over the original pdf2swf.   If he's dropped a version number off,  then you'd
better drop him a email.

> Now, I'd rather you sing Arsenal songs if you're going to be singing,
> although the past few games they seem to want dirges as they attempt suicide
> to allow Spurs to get the #3 spot

Spoilsport. ;o)

As was stated, I'm not really a 'footie' fan.   But, that 'Cyril'
ditty got a cult
following in the UK at the time, and ended up becoming  part of the social
fabric of the English language, way more successful than any of Arsenal's
'dirges'.  Almost everyone knows it,  even those way too young to remember
where it originally came from.

Arsenal's great claim to fame came from having their team name being
shouted by the late British comedian, John Eric Bartholomew

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Morecambe

every time his double-act partner Ernie Wise coughed!
.
Now so far off topic as to not actually caring... I leave you with this one,

     http://www.arseweb.com

I'm not sure that whomsoever came up with that, was a fan or an enemy!!

Cheers,

Chris.