Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Hidden Text issue

From: KLAM Jérôme
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF - Hidden Text issue
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:49:15 +0100

Le 09/12/2011 16:38, Matthias Kramm a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:29 AM, JL<address@hidden>  wrote:
On occasion I come across a PDF that has what Acrobat considers "Hidden
Text"  Usually the only way to view this Hidden text is to perform "Examine
Document" in Acrobat which it then gives you the ability to remove or view
that hidden text.

   pdf2swf -s asprint file.pdf -o file.swf

   pdf2swf --filter remove_hidden_characters file.pdf -o file.swf

SWFTools-common is a self-managed list. To subscribe/unsubscribe, or amend an
existing subscription, please kindly point your favourite web browser
I get the same result with this option(s).
I can't find a solution to get this pdf work in Flexpaper with search and copy/paste enabled. We can read the text but i don't understand where is the problem in the conversion...