[Synaptic-devel] How to contribute with a new POT file

From: Flávio Moringa
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] How to contribute with a new POT file
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:08:55 -0000

Hi,

I'm from Portugal, and I'm a new member of this list.

I've made a pot file translation for the Portuguese language (pt_PT), and I
would like no know how can I sent it to be added to the pot files already
existing in the Synaptic development branch.

Also I would like do advertise that the portuguese Linux distribution Caixa
Mágica will be using Synaptic in there next version, wich will be launched
in the begining of january.

Keep up the good work

--
Flávio Moringa