tetum-translators

[Tetum-translators] Suggestion: Language software- Before You Know It (B

From: Ben benny
Subject: [Tetum-translators] Suggestion: Language software- Before You Know It (BYKNI) in Tetum
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:23:28 -0800

Hello!

My name is Ben and I live in Australia.  I am learning more Tetum but progress is slow.  I would love to see a way that others can learn quickly and more easily by using free language learning software (if Timorese agree this is a good idea..?) available on the net.

I was wondering if anybody was doing anything to add Tetum as as a language to the Before you Know It (BYKI) software (of which the *lite version is freely available via the web).

What would it take to make this work?

Hope you like the idea. feel free to conglomerate and take this further as you wish.  I'm just an ideas person that's all.

Hare dalan di'ak.

Ben