[Texmacs-dev] RedHat

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] RedHat
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:55:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi *,

Andrey Grozin told me that RedHat is getting more open for external
contributions, so maybe we should try to promote TeXamcs on their
mailing lists. Unfortunately, they use gcc-3.2.1, which appears
to be about the worst version of gcc for compiling TeXamcs...
Some people tried to find the best compilation flags for this
version of gcc?

Best wishes, Joris