Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:47:47 +0000

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 15:42, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
[...]
> > I have a updated translation of all the TeXmacs documentation in spanish
> > (including development info). Would be nice to put it on CVS to ensure
> > that will be also updated in next TeXmacs versions (is outdated in the
> > present one, I sended a more uptated version to address@hidden in
> > tar.gz but it was not included).
>
> Cool. Do you already manage to work with CVS now? If you give me your ID
> on Savannah, then I could give you the right permissions, so that you can
> upload any changes yourself :^)

I have no ID on Savannah. I will create one (I think that is easy).
Regarding CVS I will try to learn it soon. (Would be nice a html
interface for lazy persons :-) ).

> Notice that it would be good to translate man-user-manual.en.tm too.
> This will allow you to automatically generate the entire manual
> in Spanish (this has been further improved in the next version too),
> so that I can put a postscript version of it on the web.

Ok, I will translate it too. By the way I have reading the examples of
CAS and TeXmacs by Chu Ching Huang and I think that is worth to add them
to a "contrib" directory of examples

Cheers,

Offray