Re: [Texmacs-dev] qt-texmacs not displaying documents well in ubuntu 9.1

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] qt-texmacs not displaying documents well in ubuntu 9.10
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:32:16 +0100

Thanks.

On 3 nov. 09, at 18:07, address@hidden wrote:

Hi Massimiliano,

Qt version in Ubuntu 9.10 is strangely named 4.5.3really4.5.2-0ubuntu1....
Which versions are known to work?

I'm developing in Qt 4.4 under Mac and I've also tested 4.4 under Linux and Windows which work fine. Joris tested Qt 4.6 beta/Cocoa on MacOSX 10.6 and it shows the problem. I remember that the problem showed up in some old linux installations which probably had some Qt version prior to 4.4 but I do not have access to this machine anymore.

Alvaro, Norbert?

It would be nice to have a list of installations for which TeXmacs works or show the canvas width bug. I've tried to track it down on Qt 4.6 but it is elusive and I do not really understand what is going wrong. Can you reset your TeXmacs installation to see if Norber's suggestion works?

Thanks,
Massimiliano

Philippe

PS. Sorry for double posting previously.