Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacsQT minibuffer prompt implemented in the status

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacsQT minibuffer prompt implemented in the status bar
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 23:42:12 +0100

Hi Massimiliano,

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 23:08, Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden> wrote:
For me the canvas seems to resize fine when the input prompt is displayed. What are exaclty the problems you experience?

Well... none? They went away somehow. Maybe something you did, maybe that thing with substituting a new status bar for the old one, I couldn't tell right now. The problem was that the white area, the sheet, didn't grow with the window beyond it's original size when the input prompt popped up. It's now gone, anyway!

Regards,
Miguel de  Benito.