Re: [Texmacs-dev] Running without a GUI plus other ideas and tasks

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Running without a GUI plus other ideas and tasks
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 01:11:54 +0100

Sorry, I forgot to add another item to the list:
On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 00:54, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
  • Is it ok to create a new couple of files .hpp .cpp for every class? I like it that way, but I've seen that's not always the case in TM.
  • Is it ok if I correct indentation, style and typos as I review the code? Of course following your preferences, which I reckon are different from mine.
  • Is it ok to add comments to the classes and methods? It's a jungle in there and some markers might help others, if I get them right, that is.
  • In order to have meaningful updates to the repository, I'd have to prepare small patches. Do I send them to the list or to you?
  • How is localization implemented? À la QT or otherwise?
Miguel de  Benito.