Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs development - Danger of taking me out

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs development - Danger of taking me out
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:22:43 +0100

Hi,

  don't give up. I'm afraid you may very well have arrived at a time when the lead developer of texmacs, the one who wrote most of the scheme code, is quite busy doing other things and is not reading this list. I know little scheme and even less of the scheme side of texmacs, so I can't help you. All I can advise is: look at the code, grep a lot and see how it's done elsewhere, use interactive scheme sessions, try a lot... well, keep doing what you've already been doing.

  It might also help to post more detailed questions, with all the steps necessary to reproduce your problem/question, but maybe you already did that, I don't know.

  If you have more questions, keep posting them here, together with relevant code. I think the list is read by few people, but maybe someone can help.

Good luck,
Miguel de  Benito.