Re: [Texmacs-dev] Can we have/is there ?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Can we have/is there ?
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:10:40 +0200

(Wow... I have a huge backlog... I guess you already know the answer to this one, but here it is for the sake of completeness. )

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:47, Sam Liddicott <address@hidden> wrote:

Is there a macro or function which returns the documents own name or path?

Yes, there is. You have, among others, the following scheme and C functions (I copied this from build-glue-server.scm. These "glue-" files are a good/the place to look for exported functions)

  (set-name-buffer set_name_buffer (void url))
  (get-name-buffer get_name_buffer (url))
  (get-name-buffer-path get_name_buffer (url path))
  (set-abbr-buffer set_abbr_buffer (void string))
  (get-abbr-buffer get_abbr_buffer (string))

Best,
Miguel de  Benito.