Re: [Texmacs-dev] Is it better to post in this list?

From: Adrian S.
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Is it better to post in this list?
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:14:35 -0700

Ok, I will make the questions I have about plugins here.  When a plugin is ready for users, I will post it in the texmacs-users.

Thanks!

Peace.
-Adrián.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Adrian,

 details of implementation make more sense in this list, yes, but I would rather make announcements about plugins in texmacs-users, since it's users who will be interested.

Cheers,
Miguel.

Adrian S. wrote:
I think I should not clog the texmacs-users email list with info about plugin implementations... or modifications of the files I made.

Should I post here instead for plugin implementation related questions?

Peace
-Adrian.