[Texmacs-dev] Communicating with Geogebra.

From: Adrian S.
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Communicating with Geogebra.
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:34:24 -0700

I found this article interesting.  I have not read it, but it gives an example of interaction between sage and Geogebra, thus it is possible to communicate with Geogebra via a plugin. Apparently it is possible to have an xml transcription of the construction; though it would be hard to support all what Geogebra allows...

Automatic Deduction in Dynamic Geometry using Sage
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.4830.pdf

Another posibility is to understand the language Asymptote, but that is harder to translate...

I am in no position to tackle this in the near future, since I do not even know _javascript_, but I think it is interesting.

Peace.
-Adrián.