Re: [Texmacs-dev] trees

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] trees
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:47:08 +0200

>> However, you have the choice of redefining your nf-chunk macro to set an
>> environment variable (say, "current-nf-chunk" to the value you want, then
>> read that variable at any point in your document to decide where you are.
>>

> Oh, yes - that is much better!

I tried to implement that, but the environment variable (which I read
with (get-env ..., and set with <assign|, and defined with <new-env| )
)
is set to the name of the nf-chunk only within that chunk, whereas I'd
like to set a variable that will have
that value in the chunk, or after the chunk, until we hit the next
chunk. Is that possible?

Thanks!
Michael