Re: [Texmacs-dev] Russian language support

From: François Poulain
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Russian language support
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:42:20 +0200

Le Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:14:21 +0700 (NOVT),
"Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012, François Poulain wrote:
> > I patched the svn trunk. Could you test if it's ok for the reduce
> > interface, please ?
> I've just compiled svn-5779. a2b (and similar) work in reduce, many
> thanks.

Ok.

> Russian input also works fine.

Ok. Could you tell me please if you have a quick and clean way to
convert T2A toward utf8 ?

I worked no the conversion of the dics to unicode. I converted the
dictionary, as CP1252. It is sufficient for me modify and test the QT
code and it works for me. But I can't push the diff as is, because I am
not 100% sure that the conversion is correct.

> I have an impression (though not 100%
> sure) that it also worked in svn snapshots somewhere between 1.0.7.15
> and 1.0.7.16.

It is possible. I didn't tested it. I think that we should ask for
specific tests, some weeks before each releases.

> By the way, is the ISSAC talk "GNU TeXmacs: a scientific editing
> platform" published in the Proceedings?

Not Akaik.

François

--