Re: [Texmacs-dev] web surfing with texmacs

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] web surfing with texmacs
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:39:24 +0200

Hi,
 by default wget does not exist on the Mac, there the standard utilily to make
http requestes is curl. So we have two options: either require wget to be
installed (for example via fink) or implement an alternative in texmacs: if
wget does not exists then fall back to curl.

Max

ps: if you just want an easy fix, then just install wget. I suspect that Joris
has a wget istalled from macports or fink.