Re: [Texmacs-dev] arguments to sessions

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] arguments to sessions
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:45:12 +0200

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden> wrote:
The change for accomplishing what I described below is actually trivial.
in progs/utils/plugins/plugin-eval.scm plugin-start should be:

(define (plugin-start lan ses)
  (when (!= lan "scheme")
    (plugin-set-author lan ses)
    (setenv "TEXMACS-SESSION-ARG" (get-env "session-arg"))
    (connection-start lan ses)))

With this, sessions can remember data across relaunch.

Shouldn't pairs be stored including the session language, to allow for multiple sessions keeping their arguments? Also, I guess this is sort of a workaround to the fact that <session|...> doesn't have more arguments, and that this is what should actually be modified. But that's an altogether different story, of course..
Miguel de  Benito.