Re: [Texmacs-dev] arguments to sessions

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] arguments to sessions
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:06:55 +0200

On 17 October 2012 13:45, Miguel de Benito Delgado
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>
>> The change for accomplishing what I described below is actually trivial.
>> in progs/utils/plugins/plugin-eval.scm plugin-start should be:
>>
>> (define (plugin-start lan ses)
>>   (when (!= lan "scheme")
>>     (plugin-set-author lan ses)
>>     (setenv "TEXMACS-SESSION-ARG" (get-env "session-arg"))
>>     (connection-start lan ses)))
>>
>> With this, sessions can remember data across relaunch.
>

> Shouldn't pairs be stored including the session language, to allow for
> multiple sessions keeping their arguments?

I meant that the variable "session-arg" is a variable that takes
different values in different places on the document tree, so each
session would have its own store.
What I'm currently stuck at is how the session can set this variable
for its session environment.

Michael