tiger-user

[Tiger-user] tiger-3.2.1.tar.gz.sig & freshmeat.net

From: Bob Hall
Subject: [Tiger-user] tiger-3.2.1.tar.gz.sig & freshmeat.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

When I go to the http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/tiger/ site
and try to pull the 'tiger-3.2.1.tar.gz.sig' file, it never
succeeds. Perhaps the file is corrupted? At any rate I believe
I need to read that file in order to verify the check sum of the
'tiger-3.2.1.tar.gz' file.

Would anybody happen to have a correct md5 sum of
'tiger-3.2.1.tar.gz'? I'd like to try that version on my HP-UX
test system.

On an unrelated note, has anybody tried going to the freshmeat
site for Tiger and voting on the rating?

  http://freshmeat.net/projects/tiger-audit/

It doesn't appear to be getting much attention at the moment,
perhaps due to a low vitality rating. Thank you.

--
  Bob