tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: Cwdaemon - not very good solution

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: Cwdaemon - not very good solution
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 23:53:00 +0200

http://fermi.la.asu.edu/w9cf/index.html

> The only difference is that we
> use Pin14 for switching between microphone and soundblaster.
That's the matter!

> because of the paddle input functionality, which is on the TODO list for
the
> next step.
BTW don't forget support both Curtis A/B modes
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr/curtisa_b.html

Steven, K1EL, now offers his codes of PIC K8keyers (public domain now). It
seems as a good inspiration how Curtis A and B modes works.

73 Martin, OK1RR
address@hidden
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr
The difference between theory and practice in theory
is less than the difference between theory and practice in practice.