tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:40:15 +0200

Rein Couperus wrote:

So I think this one is for the debian users to solve.... I would hate to put suse back onto the machine in the shack. Moreover the live CD is based on debian testing/unstable...

The solution could be simple. What is the difference between both machines? Do you have the apmd or acpid package installed on the debian machine? Does lilo.conf on the debian machine have any special "append"
lines?

We can't fix this unless some-one actually reports what the cause might be.

Joop