tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Feature request

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Feature request
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:44:31 +0200

On Friday 04 June 2004 01:13, Ben Coleman wrote:
> Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> | Grab dx-spots: not just the latest, but latest 5, for example by
> | using Ctrl-1, Ctrl-2, ... Ctlr-5.
>
> I think this is the second time in the last few days that I have seen
> this report.  Note that it *is* possible to grab something other than
> the latest spot - it works by typing the first few characters of the
> call of the spot you want, *then* pressing Ctrl-G.

in fact, ANY few consecutive characters will work, so V2 will work also on
XV2A.

>I think this can
> be improved (if a call appears more than once in the list, I don't
> think there's any way of specifying which spot you want to grab), but
> grabbing a spot other than the latest is currently possible.

In tlf momentarily there are no doubles in the list. This will change in
future when 1 spot per band will be kept. Tlf will then grab the spot on the
band you are on when there is more than 1 spot for a station (dxpeditions,
multi/multi's).

73,

Rein PA0R