tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Install Help

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Install Help
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:11:32 -0500

I have TLF installed with out a problem. However I'm confused on the directory structure. Where do I put the directories that I need ?? In usr/share/tlf or ??? The rest of the help files is pretty clear, but this is a new learning curve for me. If I was sure where everything went, I think I could muddle my way thru the rest of it. Yea, ur right I'm pretty much a newbie ....73

Ed W3NR